Here is the rest of the pics of the amazing Kurth garden on Lincoln Drive in Ontario Oregon in the TVCC Foundation 1st Annual Garden Tour. This wonderful garden is huge, has a stunning view of this end of the Treasure Valley, and is ful of inspiration for us lesser gardeners. Every step you take leads you into a new "garden room". Even the outbuildings are great:
Well, there you have it, the last of the seven gardens featured on the Garden Tour. If you have a great garden and would consider having it on the tour for 2015, let the TVCC Foundation people know about it so they can add you to their list. I can hardly wait until next year!
IF YOU MISSED ANY OF THE REST OF THE TOUR, HERE THEY ALL ARE:
- The Ogburn garden on Walnut Ave in Fruitland Idaho
- The first half of the Gill Garden on NW 12th St in Ontario
- The rest of the Gill Garden on NW 12th in Ontario
- The Lawrence garden on Dorian Dr in Ontario Oregon
- Another garden on Dorian Dr in Ontario, the Skeesuck garden
- The Hikaru Mizu garden at the Four Rivers Cultural Center
- The first half of the Kinney Garden on SW 12th Ave in Ontario
- The second half of the Kinney garden on SW 12th Ave in Ontario
- The first half of the Kurth garden on Lincoln Dr in Ontario
The above information on events in Ontario Oregon was provided by Barb Hutchinson. Barb can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 208-707-4663. Barb has helped people move in and out of homes in The Treasure Valley in Southwest Idaho for the last 27 years.
Thinking of selling your home? I love to share my marketing expertise!
I sell homes and real estate in the following southwest Idaho towns: Payette, Fruitland, Parma, Emmett, New Plymouth, Weiser, Caldwell, and Nampa, ID
Did You Enjoy This Real Estate Article?
Subscribe To My Blog – It’s FREE and No Spam EVER! Get my blog articles in your inbox as soon as they’re published. Click here to subscribe