Here is the rest of the Kinney Garden on SW 12th Ave. in Ontario. It is set up for entertaining and features include a swimming pool, water features, an outdoor kitchen with pizza oven, and lots of sitting and eating areas. Like I said, I would never go in the house if I lived here - this garden has it all. A few more highlights:
This was such a wonderful garden and I thank the Kiney's for sharing it! Tomorrow I will start showing you the Kurth garden, also in Ontario - it's another very large space full of European -style gardens, paths, and stunning views.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- The Ogburn garden on Walnut Ave in Fruitland Idaho
- The first half of the Gill Garden on NW 12th St in Ontario
- The rest of the Gill Garden on NW 12th in Ontario
- The Lawrence garden on Dorian Dr in Ontario Oregon
- Another garden on Dorian Dr in Ontario, the Skeesuck garden
- The Hikaru Mizu garden at the Four Rivers Cultural Center
- The first half of the Kinney Garden on SW 12th Ave in Ontario
The above information on an Ontario Oregon event was provided by Barb Hutchinson. Barb can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at 208-707-4663. Barb has helped people move in and out of homes in The Treasure Valley in Southwest Idaho for the last 27 years.
Thinking of selling your home? I love to share my marketing expertise!
I sell homes and real estate in the following southwest Idaho towns: Payette, Fruitland, Parma, Emmett, New Plymouth, Weiser, Caldwell, and Nampa, ID
Did You Enjoy This Real Estate Article?
Subscribe To My Blog – It’s FREE and No Spam EVER! Get my blog articles in your inbox as soon as they’re published. Click here to subscribe