Finally! Here are pics from the Kurth garden on Lincoln Drive in Ontario. This beautiful garden has formal European style gardens mixed with cottage-style gardens and it flows from one section to the other with delightful things to see at every step of the way. This is a huge space filled with small vignettes and "garden rooms". And there is an incredible view of this end of the Treasure Valley. Even the outbuildings are picturesque! There are way too many pics to show them al at once, so I'll bring you a second batch tomorrow. A few wonderful moments:
Thank you to the Kurths for sharing this gorgeous space! There was tons of inspiration here, and hopefully this will give you some ideas. Stay tuned for the rest tomorrow!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- The Ogburn garden on Walnut Ave in Fruitland Idaho
- The first half of the Gill Garden on NW 12th St in Ontario
- The rest of the Gill Garden on NW 12th in Ontario
- The Lawrence garden on Dorian Dr in Ontario Oregon
- Another garden on Dorian Dr in Ontario, the Skeesuck garden
- The Hikaru Mizu garden at the Four Rivers Cultural Center
- The first half of the Kinney Garden on SW 12th Ave in Ontario
- The second half of the Kinney garden on SW 12th Ave in Ontario
The above information on the Payette real estate market was provided by Barb Hutchinson. Barb can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at 208-707-4663. Barb has helped people move in and out of homes in The Treasure Valley in Southwest Idaho for the last 27 years.
Thinking of selling your home? I love to share my marketing expertise
I sell homes and real estate in the following southwest Idaho towns: Payette, Fruitland, Parma, Emmett, New Plymouth, Weiser, Caldwell, and Nampa, ID
Did You Enjoy This Real Estate Article?
Subscribe To My Blog – It’s FREE and No Spam EVER! Get my blog articles in your inbox as soon as they’re published. Click here to subscribe