We have a lovely selection of charming vintage homes here in Payette, Fruitland and Ontario for under $170,000, and most of them have loads of upgrades and updating done. Some advantages of buying a vintage home over brand new?
- You will usually get lots more square footage for your money with a vintage home.
- Mature landscaping and trees come with an older home.
- You can easily see what the neighborhood looks like with a vintage home, not something so easily done with brand new homes surrounded by empty lots.
- You don't have to put up with the noise and dust from nearby construction in an established neighborhood.
- There is sometimes more room to negotiate price in an older home than there is with a brand new home.
So click the link below to see 11 wonderful local homes on the market now. Want to take a look? Give me a call (or emal or text) and I will be happy to set up an appointment for you.
So, which do you prefer? Vintage or brand new? I'd love to hear your comments!
See more at www.BarbHutchinsonHomes.com
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- How to decide if vintage or brand new is better for you? New Homes vs Older Homes
- Selling your vintage home? Tips On Selling An Old Home
The above information on the Payette, Fruitland and Ontario real estate market was provided by Barb Hutchinson. Barb can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at 208-707-4663. Barb has helped people move in and out of homes in The Treasure Valley in Southwest Idaho for the last 27 years.
Thinking of selling your home? I love to share my marketing expertise!
I sell homes and real estate in the following southwest Idaho towns: Payette, Fruitland, Parma, Emmett, New Plymouth, Weiser, Caldwell, and Nampa, ID
Did You Enjoy This Real Estate Article?
Subscribe To My Blog – It’s FREE and No Spam EVER! Get my blog articles in your inbox as soon as they’re published. Click here to subscribe